BeeHive Homes Assisted Living Offers Quality Senior Care in a Residential Setting.
That’s the kind of surroundings you or your loved one will experience from living in a BeeHive Home residential care facility. Our attentive staff will meet the needs of each resident on a caring and personal level. Clean and comfortable living environments along with new friends you can count on, create new relationships of confidence, comfort, and fulfillment for our residents. We’ve gone out of our way to make our homes truly a home away from home.
Why BeeHive Homes?
- BeeHive Homes offers quality senior care in a home-like environment with professional staff and affordable senior living. We take pride in our homes and our residents.
- Our residents are the No. 1 priority and receive top quality senior care
- You will never be lost in a crowd in our long term care facilities or our independent living communities
- We have over 20 years experience in Utah and Arizona
- BeeHive Homes has the backing of a large and growing network of homes
- Our commitment is to constant improvement and nothing but the best assisted living help
- 24-hour permanent care as well as adult day care are available
- Medication assistance (per state regulations) is available in our senior assisted living homes
- Dietician-planned menus in both our assisted living centers as well as our independent living communities
- Home-cooked meals bring the warmth of home to our assisted care
- Assistance with activities of daily living by our experienced staff redefines quality assisted living services
- Daily housekeeping
- Individual and group activities designed to provide quality memory care to those in need and fun for all
- Peace of mind and affordable senior living makes the BeeHive House assisted living experience unique
BeeHive Homes assisted living facilities feature family style living in a home-like setting and our senior independent living Cottages offer charming homes for seniors. BeeHive Homes is a planned environment, allowing for 12 to 16 residents to enjoy affordable senior living with group association, yet still offering the utmost in privacy with individual bedrooms and bathrooms.